Thursday 12 July 2012

"Back in the saddle", week starting 8th July


Week beginning Sunday 8th July

Great to be back out on the bike today after a week of editing.
I think I have become addicted to the adventure, the physical and finding somewhere different to play. 


So I am now going to treat my rehearsals as “lets find somewhere different to play”

Here’s a selection of this weeks rehearsal places:

I a second world war pillbox:


Inside an old overflow tunnel:













On the drying floor of an Oast house:










Inside an old oak tree:




Fantastic to be able to keep this going and be building my list of sound spaces.













Looking forward to the gig at Trinity arts centre on Saturday.
Currently working album artwork, track edits and video edits.

Great to be putting it all together. Piece by piece.



A big thank you to all that have donated so far........Thank you!

For anyone that would like to donate, I have set up a pledge page for a little help with the final production costs of the album (a percentage goes to Great Ormond Street), here is the link: http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/paulcheese

I also have a Just giving page for donations direct to Great Ormond Street:

The whole trip has been self funded (so it should be ) but any help with the final production costs would be much appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment